Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pest Control Variety Show

One of the supporting cartoons for the Zipperhead series will be the Pest Control Variety Show, starring Floyd and Lloyd (temporarily Steven in one episode), who are two weird kids that put on a fake variety show in which they kill off things besides insects.


The idea for this came from recordings I made with a friend long ago. We would target people we didn't like as pests, our school bus driver, mean teachers, or other annoying kids were all fodder.
Thinking back, this must have been some kind of catharsis for us.

Bringing them to life was a challenge, I never thought about what they looked like, so I loosely based them on myself (no I never had green hair), and my friend Steven.

"Remember, we cannot turn you back !"

Steven is "Pestcontrolized"


Steven & Lloyd sing the Pest Control Theme
(the Gremlin is a model of my first car)


please watch the short test animation from their first show

No comments:

Post a Comment