Saturday, January 7, 2012

TOOL review

well alright, 1st post of the new year !

I'll be honest, I've been focusing alot of attention on my Tumblr page, why ? because I've rediscovered my love for animated gifs, so I'm always thinking of new ones to make.


a recent post is a gif  made from TOOL after show passes I was lucky enough to get from Adam Jones.

blogger doesn't display animated gifs,but you could visit my Tumblr





That was a result of having a TOOL tribute band going for 6 years, and being fortunate that Adam found our myspace page, his generosity was incredible, he hooked us up with passes and amazing seats for several shows on the 10,000 days tour.

These were taken from the 4th row center !
we were so close, you could hear Danny Carey's cymbals from the stage, so cool !!!



I miss playing TOOL's music (the tribute disbanded awhile ago).  TOOL are one of the only bands I actually can listen to nowadays,...they're one of the only ones being different and creative,..maybe I'm just old, jaded and bitter, but almost EVERY thing I hear from other bands or artists sound like rehashed stuff that I've heard over and over again, nothing new,..which is what drives me with my original band projects, to create something different, and new, and not give a damn if its not whats "cool" or trendy or whatever,.. ok, I'm on some kind of rant right now,...sorry about that,...


here are some pictures of the TOOL tribute, parabola
and bonus video !












and dont forget to visit my Tumblr page, it gets updated way more than this blog


No comments:

Post a Comment